Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dear Linux SysAd Blog Readers

Dear Linux SysAd Blog Readers,

To all my subscribers and readers, I do appreciate all your time reading my feeds from time to time. Thank you for all the comments, shouts, and emails that I have been receiving too. I also appreciate the nice chillers, stumblers and community diggers you have been contributing up until now. Those backlinks, blogrolls, relinks that you are sharing from your sites, I managed to have 268 feed readers and subscribers which started from 1st of July 2007 up to this date, I thank you for all that.

...

Honestly, now my mind suddenly just warped back into the black hole and forgot what to blog.

So I went back to my old Gmail and randomly selected one of my emails for today. And decided to publish this particular email:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi I came across your blog
http://ilovetux.com/2007/08/create-your-own-linux-os-distro-howto.html


I got the information exactly that I was searching ,I need some more information in case you know some thing then tell as per the instructions given on the revisor it is possible to create a distribution based on fedora I want to know is there any way this creation of DVD can be done without using revisor ,actually I want to understand this process of creation of installation media or ISO for my own customised linux tell me some keywords that I should look in for google

I don't want to use revisor that way I wont be able to know what exactly revisor did to create the installation media similar tool exist for Suse that is Kiwi
http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/06/22/kiwi-opensuses-re-spin-creator/
http://en.opensuse.org/KIWI

I am a learner and not much experienced in programming give me some links that might be relevant or google keywords to look in for .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure, I gladly replied him back with

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you want to build your own custom linux, the best reply i can give to you right now is to use google to search for


linux from scratch

do let me know if you plan to publish your new linux ISO, i would love to download it and watch it grow from distrowatch.org too :)

thanks for visiting my site, i appreciate your support.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I may not have all the time blog posting here, there, check spell that and this, and replying back to all your email requests, queries, comments due to some *time constraints but am still around here, working and blogging the alternative way, trying to have them one at a time and publish them one by one. I may not post from time to time but will do sooner or later.

Linux had invited us into one common IT place of linux advocacy and interests regardless of age, sex, religion, cultures, desktop and servers specs. I am glad to see that linux community had grown tremendously and still growing every day, well done.

Hope you stay tuned and see more of your visits from time to time.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,
VeRTiTO

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
ILoveTux - howtos and news | About | Contact | TOS | Policy