Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is There a Linux Client Solution for Exchange 2007?

CrazedSanity writes "I have been working at my state job for about 7 months now, using the Exchange plugin for Evolution to check my email. Very recently the higher-ups decided to migrate to Exchange 2007, which effectively destroyed my ability to check my email through any method other than webmail (which means I have to constantly refresh/reload the webmail window). I'm sure somebody else has encountered the problem, but I'm wondering if anybody has come up with a working solution?" Note: CrazedSanity's looking for a client that will work with Exchange in a situation where replacing the Exchange install with an open-source equivalent isn't an option.

Read more of this story at Slashdot.




Complete Story

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
ILoveTux - howtos and news | About | Contact | TOS | Policy