Thursday, December 13, 2007

vertito's blogspot anniversary

Finally, I am now here to create my 400th blog post since Jan 2006. All those months of blog posting is not really that small hobby task for somebody who is also working at the same time. I am happy for your regular visits and comebacks around this blog for quite some time now. Since Dec 2006, I have acquired 316 feed subscribers, 90,499 unique visits, 116 countries visits, 80 technorati links and more - which makes a nice figure really for linux blogging.

However, this blog post would be a non linux blog entry.

My big bro just gave me my very first domain and am humbly here to announce it. I guess it's a gift for this blogspot's first year anniversary. Because of your visits and comments, I have been coming back for more posts amidst of busy work schedules.

My first domain.

www.vertito.com

The past few days has been quite schedule-grumping for me trying to manage a far remote web-based hosting server.

Just hope you can visit my domain once in a while for more postings too. It's still on early stages of postings and managing as you would see as am still working my way up on this web based linux administration. Hosted free from freehostia (no ads free hosting) and would soon move it sooner or later, so I could have more and better management of it as freehostia experiences some reading ups and down from time to time.

Thanks again and have a nice day!

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
ILoveTux - howtos and news | About | Contact | TOS | Policy