Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GNU Toolchain Update: September 2008

Nick Clifton, a Red Hat employee, has started a series of
blogs
describing monthly changes in the GNU Toolchain. "This is
the first in what I hope will be a continuing series of blogs describing
monthly changes in the GNU Toolchain (gcc, binutils, newlib and possibly
gdb as well). One of my jobs at Red Hat is to take the changes in the
public versions of the toolchain sources and copy them into our internal
repository. I do this on a monthly basis and I produce a short report each
time detailing what has happened. One of my friends here suggested that
people outside of Red Hat might be interested in these monthly reports and
so that is why I have started this blog.
" (Thanks to Mark Wielaard)


Read More

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
ILoveTux - howtos and news | About | Contact | TOS | Policy